Last update: March 31st, 2022
1.- Owner and Data Controller
The owner of this website and data controller for the processing of this website is Fernando Francisco Vargas Galindo (hereinafter the “Service”), with address at Llevant street, number 48, 2A, CP 07470, Puerto Pollensa, Balearic Islands, Spain.
To process your personal data, the Service complies with current local and European legislation, as well as its development regulations.
2.- Description and Use of the Service
The Service provides taxi transfers to and from Palma de Mallorca airport (PMI) to: Pollensa, Puerto Pollensa, Cala San Vicente and Formentor, among others.
On our website you can find more information about who we are, a gallery with photographs of the vehicle and the contact form to make reservations.
3.- External links
The website may link to other websites.
However, we do not exercise any control over these sites or their contents, which are actually subject to their own terms and conditions. Neither do we assume any association or responsibility for them, nor do we guarantee their technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy or veracity.
4.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
The content and information of the Service (among others, trademarks, logos, data, text, image or computer code), as well as the hardware or software elements used to provide such content and information, are the property of the Service or has the corresponding authorizations for its use.
For this reason and by virtue of the provisions of national and European regulations on intellectual property, the modification, reproduction, duplication, copying, distribution, sale, resale and other forms of exploitation for commercial or equivalent purposes of the Service and its content are prohibited.
For any other use of the content of the Service, you need, in advance and in writing, our consent or, as the case may be, that of the authors of the content.
5.- User Content
You can contribute to the Service by sending us a message to our email address and through the contact forms available on the website (hereinafter “Content”).
We may use your Content in a variety of ways, such as: displaying it on the website, reformatting it, translating it into other languages, editing it for clarity, correcting errors, promoting or distributing it, subject to the license set forth in the previous section.
That means that the content remains yours, but the Service, thanks to that use license, can: a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute and publish the Content, create derivative works from it and display it throughout the world by any known means and for any legitimate purpose; and b) use the name you submit in connection with that Content.
However, the Service reserves the right not to publish content or information that is false or contrary to the rights of third parties.
Regarding the use of the website, you declare that you are of legal age and that you have the necessary legal capacity to be bound by this agreement and use the site in accordance with its terms and conditions, which you fully understand and acknowledge.
In addition, if you contract the Service on behalf of another person, you affirm that you have their consent and/or legal authorization to do so.
You declare that all the information you provide to access the Service, before and during its use, it is true, complete and accurate.
7.- Data protection
7.1.- Information collected
The personal and non-personal information collected will change depending on the use you make of the website and its characteristics.
The personal and non-personal information collected will reach us in three ways: 1) the one collected automatically, 2) the one you voluntarily provide us, and 3) the one provided by third parties.
7.1.1.- Data collected automatically
This information will consist of:
- The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its characteristics, the version of the operating system, the type of browser, the language, the date, the country, the time of the request, the reference URL or the mobile network used, among others.
- Data on the use of the site and possible errors detected during its use, such as pages not found or erroneous views.
In any case, you can disable Google Analytics cookies from here.
7.1.2.- Data provided voluntarily
This information will consist of:
- The personal information that could be contained in the messages sent through the contact channels established by the Service, for example your name, email, telephone and comment.
- The personal information required to carry out a reservation, for example origin and destination, number of passengers, name and surname, flight number, telephone, email and message, among others.
7.1.3.- Those provided by third parties
This information will consist of:
- That provided by social networks or similar services.
We inform you that the completion of the forms is voluntary. However, if you do not fill in the required fields (marked with a required or asterisk) the use of some functions of the site will not be possible or will be limited.
The personal data that you provide us will be incorporated and will be processed in the files owned by the Service, in order to be able to attend to your requests.
You can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation of your processing, opposition and portability of your personal data by email addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the postal address: calle Llevant, number 48, 2A, CP 07470, Puerto Pollensa, Balearic Islands, Spain.
In both cases, you must identify yourself with your name and surname, and perhaps with a copy of your DNI or national ID, if necessary.
In the event that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In addition, if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which we are handling your data, you can direct your claims to the corresponding data protection authority, in the case of Spain the Spanish Data Protection Agency would be the one indicated.
7.3.- Use of Data
The Service will use the data collected to:
- Manage and update the service (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in maintaining and keeping the service up to date and in good condition).
- Respond to your requests (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in responding to and resolving queries from our users).
- Send you our newsletter and promotional offers by email (the legal basis being your consent or our legitimate interest based on the previous contractual relationship, as the case may be).
You can unsubscribe from them from the email received or by contacting us. However, you will not be able to unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, such as messages regarding the security of your data or the terms and conditions of the Service.
- Manage and provide the reservation requested through the Service (the legal basis being the contractual relationship).
- Maintain the security of the Service, investigate illicit activities, enforce our terms and conditions and help the state security forces and bodies in the framework of their eventual investigations (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in guaranteeing and maintaining the security of the Service and its users).
Likewise, the Service may use the personal and non-personal information of users in the form of aggregated and anonymous data to show them to third parties. You may also share statistics and demographic information about users and their use of the Service with third parties. None of this will allow those third parties to personally identify you.
The Service does not use automated individual decisions.
7.3.1.- In emails and contact forms
The website has TLS encryption that allows the user to send their personal data securely through standard contact forms.
The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files of the activity log and of which the Service is the owner.
In this sense:
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you adequate recommendations (for example, present the information in the correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (for example, possible cyberattack attempts on the Service as well as data related to your ISP.
- You can also provide us with your data via email.
7.3.2.- In social networks
We have profiles in some of the main social networks on the Internet, the Service being responsible for the processing in relation to the data published in them (for example, photos uploaded by the Service in which faces appear of people).
These data will be processed according to the social network that allows corporate profiles. Therefore, we can inform, when the law does not prohibit it, our followers by any means that the social network allows about their activities or offers, as well as provide a personalized customer service.
In no case do we extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is expressly and expressly obtained for it.
When, due to the very nature of social networks, exercising your rights depends on modifying your profile, we will help and advise you to the best of our ability.
7.4.- Data conservation
The following indicates how long the data processed by the Service is stored for:
- Disaggregated data will be stored without a deletion period.
- Customer data will be stored for the minimum necessary, and may be kept for up to:
- 5 years, according to art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 years, according to art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books or invoice, for example).
- User data uploaded by the Service to pages and profiles on social networks will be stored from the moment the user offers his consent until he withdraws it.
8.- Service providers and others
There are third parties that manage part of the Service.
Under some circumstances, the Service may share, use, preserve or disclose Personal Information with third parties, on a non-aggregated basis:
- To provide the Service:
Service providers who perform functions on our behalf, such as web hosting, monitoring statistics or web development. These service providers may collect and have access to information necessary for them to perform their functions, but they are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- To cooperate with the competent authorities:
If we believe that it is reasonably necessary to satisfy any law, legal process or legitimate interest. In any case, we will only provide the strictly required information.
To the extent permitted by law, the Service is not responsible for: a) errors or omissions in the content; b) the unavailability of the website or; c) the transmission of malicious programs in the content, despite having adopted all reasonable technological measures to prevent it.
The Service reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which these appear presented.
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will enter into force from the moment of their publication.
12.- Security measures
The Service adopts all the necessary technical and organizational measures to
protect the security and integrity of the personal and non-personal information collected. Both against unauthorized access and accidental alteration, loss or destruction.
In any case, the Service cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information collected, so you must collaborate and use common sense at all times regarding shared information.
You understand and acknowledge that, even after deletion, Personal and Non-Personal information may remain viewable in cache or if copied or stored by other users.
If you have questions about these conditions of use and privacy, contact us at:
Address: Calle Llevant number 48, 2A, CP 07470, Puerto Pollensa, Balearic Islands, Spain.